This is an animation that my nine-year-old son made tonight with a new program that ToonBoom Studios is now offering for kids, called Flip Boom. Check it out!
He's only 9 years old and he did that? That's awesome!!! This is exciting for you, Ted. Looks like the apple may not have fallen far from the tree!___Tell your son that I was very impressed.
Thanks, guys! I'll pass along the nice comments. I was very impressed myself. He definitely has a talent for this. I wish we had stuff like this when I was a kid.
This is just awesome.
ReplyDeleteGreat storytelling!
Great job!
He's only 9 years old and he did that? That's awesome!!! This is exciting for you, Ted. Looks like the apple may not have fallen far from the tree!___Tell your son that I was very impressed.
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys! I'll pass along the nice comments. I was very impressed myself. He definitely has a talent for this. I wish we had stuff like this when I was a kid.
ReplyDelete