Monday, November 2, 2009

Missing Peanuts Reproduction

Last year I tried my hand at reproducing one of my favorite Peanuts comic strips. Some time after, it came up missing. I don't like to think the cable repair guy or the heating & air dudes took it, but it's gone. It's possible I misplaced it but I'm pretty sure I had it taped up on my studio wall, and it's hard to misplace something that's two feet wide. At any rate, it's gone. If you see it around anywhere, let me know. To differentiate it from the original, I switched the first two panels, drew it on Crescent board and left it unsigned.


2 comments:

  1. That's spooky, Ted. Hope it turns up -- in your house, I mean -- not on some stranger's eBay auction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's kind of unsettling. If it was stolen, it'll become obvious it's not authentic. Who knows where it'll end up.

    ReplyDelete