Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted.


And I voted.

Tonight, my wife and I hope to join the other million + people at the Obama rally, also known as Obamapalooza, at Grant Park in Chicago. We figured we may never get this chance again to be in the crowd with the senator of our state the night he is elected President of the United States. And there's that whole historic first African-American President of the United States thing too. :-)

We won't be in the official "I got a Golden Ticket!" crowd, we'll be in the spill-over crowd, but we'll get to see the election results and so forth on a Jumbo-Tron and hopefully get to see at least one person dressed up as Uncle Sam.

I'll post photos tonight when we get back.

Happy Election Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hope it was as fun as it looked on tv. We'll all be going to the inaugural parade.

    ReplyDelete