Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Curse of the SKULL Bottlecap



Apparently, there is an underground secret society of pirates who have bestowed a limited amount of bottlecaps to honorees of their band of buckos.

I happened to receive this skull bottlecap in the mail this afternoon along with strict instructions to follow.

I'm not sure what I have done to deserve such an honor.....I'm just not sure how I got brought into this secretive society.

Anyhow, I'm hoping showing the bottlecap on our blog isn't somehow violating one of their rules.

2 comments:

  1. Very Weird! I have heard about these guys. Where was the postmark from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in a padded airmail envelope.
    I'm almost finished reading the instructions and have to take action in the next two days.

    ReplyDelete