Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snack Attack





Here's a couple of pieces of the artwork I did for a "Ready-To-Read" book called "Snack Attack," written by Stephen Krensky and published by Simon & Schuster.

It hits bookstores this month, available in Paperback and Library Binding.

Click here to order from Amazon.com

Reading level: Ages 4-8
Paperback and Library Binding: 32 pages
Publisher: Aladdin / Simon & Schuster (April 22, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1416902384
ISBN-13: 978-1416902386
Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.8 x 0.1 inches

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on yet another book, Stacy! You never disappoint. Always gorgeous/fun stuff to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think it was possible to come up with a cartoon cat that hadn't been done before. Excellent! Will look for this and clear out space for the Stacy Curtis wing of my library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just told mom to order copies for her library - I'll add one for the little one a well.
    -D-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a sammich that big... I love their expressions and your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with how you can just take a simple thing and just warp it to be so perfectly fun to look at. It's like 4 dimensions on that Sandwich.

    ReplyDelete