Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Chase- Phase One


You wouldn't believe how many layers I've got going on here. This is phase one of the coloring. This is much more complicated than what I usually do. I like to keep it simple. Backgrounds are always an option for me, one I avoid at all costs and always have. That's why I gotta make myself work on 'em. I'm using lots of layers here. Starting with simple flat color. Making sure the color composition works first. Will work on each part one at a time, and try to achieve a good sense of depth, color harmony and balance, contrast, and movement.

2 comments:

  1. The height in this gives me a sense of vertigo that is just great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep coming back to look at this.
    Very darn cool!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete