Friday, September 7, 2007

Want Something to Read?


I'm going to suggest a couple of books you might want to take a look at if you see them at the bookstore or your local library.

The first one is Bob Staake's picture book, "The Red Lemon."



The second book, I have NOT read yet, but it's on my list to pick up.
It's called "Squirrelly Gray" by James Kochalka of "American Elf" fame.
You can see a trailer for the book by clicking right here.



If you happen to pick up these books, I'd love to know what you think about them. Leave your thoughts in the Comments area.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I bought the Red Lemon a week ago. I really like Bob's stylized images. And a nice twist to the story. Wish I could do stuff like this!

    After watching the video... I can't imagine WHAT is in that nut. But I am curious... gotta find the book and find out...

    ReplyDelete