Everyone is doing it. It's the "Eight Things Tag." Share eight things people may not know about you and tag someone else to do the same. So here it goes...
1. I am currently learning how to play the harmonica. Since fourth grade, I've played the trombone and bass trombone, but I have forgotten how difficult it is to take up a new instrument. The harmonica is not an easy instrument to play because it is the only instrument that you can play by both blowing and drawing air through it. I would also love to learn how to play the banjo.
2. I am a night owl. On any given day, I could be awake and working in my studio at 3 a.m.
3. I have a twin brother, Tracy. He doesn't draw, he's a paramedic and volunteer firefighter.
4. I have not had caffeine since October 2006.
5. Eight people I would love to have a long lunch with: Alan Alda, Andy Griffith, Axl Rose, Peter Reynolds, Patrick McDonnell, Oprah, Jerry Scott and Hugh Laurie.
6. One day I hope to find out what it is that I am supposed to do with my life.
7. I know what SVT is.
8. I look forward to the day when I meet Ted Dawson and Wes Hargis in person.