Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Picture Books for Mother's Day

What mother wouldn't like a picture book for Mother's Day?

Here's a short (incomplete) list of books that would make great gifts for mom ....

"A Special Day for Mommy" by Dan Andreasen

"Someday" by Alison McGhee & Peter H. Reynolds

"I Love My Mama" by Peter Kavanagh & Jane Chapman

"Don't Forget I Love You" by Miriam Moss & Anna Currey

"What Mommies Do Best" by Laura Numeroff & Lynn Munsinger

"Heather Has Two Mommies" by Leslea Newman & Diana Souza

"Mars Needs Moms!" by Berkeley Breathed

"Even Firefighters Hug Their Moms" by Christine Kole MacLean & Mike Reed

"31 Uses For A Mom" by Harriet Ziefert & Rebecca Dought

"Mom for Mayor" by Nancy Edwards & Michael Chesworth

"What Moms Can't Do" by Douglas Wood & Doug Cushman

"Guess How Much I Love You" by Sam Mcbratney & Anita Jeram

"You Are My I Love You" by Maryann Cusimano Love

No comments:

Post a Comment