Friday, February 16, 2007

Bookshelf


One of the shelves from my meager collection of books.
The Handy Man's Book is there not because I actually do any work around the house, but because it's from the 40's and the illustrations are awesome. Same with the camping book. The Ripley's book is there because I tried out for the strip a couple of years ago when they were looking for a replacement. And Ripley was an incredible cartoonist. Again, this is one of those big photos from which (I hope) your browser will let you zoom in and out.
Stacy, you might not be able to see it, but your Barkford book is in there.

2 comments:

  1. Great collection. I have a few of those. I was especially inspired by the ripleys book when I was a kid. There's SPOONER too!

    Wes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I counted 19 books on your shelf that I have!

    I see the "Barkford" book and the Max Hamm book I sent you. Very cool!

    I spy with my little eyes...."Spooner" and Archie!

    ReplyDelete