Monday, January 29, 2007

Ted's Studio

Okay, let's see how this works. I'm posting big photos of my work area, so you can see the details. Hopefully your web browser has a zoom in/zoom out feature.

Picked up the chair thru Craigslist a couple days ago. Pretty snazzy, I thought!

The drawing desk I made about a year and a half ago. Got tired of looking for a good and cheap drafting table. I didn't have any way to do any board cutting (just as well, with my laughable skills), so I decided to try and build a desk without having to cut any wood. It's a 2 X 4 oak top resting on two 3 X 3 pieces of something, probably pine. It was a little short so I raised it with 1 X 4 s along the bottom.












3 comments:

  1. Very comfy place to work, hang out, write. I love how you have the table placed exactly where sunlight will be hitting it. It's slightly inspiring.

    I will crawl back into my cave. Yes.. what is it? My... My precioussssssssss.

    -Wes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I got a kick out of all the little Spiderman figures throughout your office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you have an old Hot Stuff comic. He was my fav when I was a kid.

    Nice idea with the table - I'm looking for one myself. Mine wobbles around like I'm drawing on jello.

    ReplyDelete