Monday, January 22, 2007

Good Night... er, Morning...

I've got deadlines out the wazoo. I took Benadryl a couple hours ago to relieve a little sinus pressure so I could sleep, then ran across a project that is due sooner than I thought. So now a pot of coffee to cancel out the Benadryl. The plus side is I get to illustrate a scene from Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

I'm having a hard time squeezing in the time and mental energy to work on a couple of my own projects. One is a comic book, another a graphic novel and another a children's story. They're mostly Writing projects, which is more difficult for me than Drawing. The plus side is I have so much work that is keeping me busy.

I have been feeling cramped and unorganized in my studio. Papers are strewn about, the floor is barely walkable. The plus side is that I can gravitate to the living room to work. Comfy chair, good lighting, soft lapdesk.

2 comments:

  1. Ted, good for you, being swamped with work, that is. ___ Benadryl and coffee...wicked combo.__ It's nice that you have some place comfortable to escape to when you need to get away from the clutter. I don't know about you but after a while the clutter really gets to my little ADD mind...and I end up dreading even going into my office.___Good luck with the deadlines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way, Bucky. That's about the situation I'm in with my office right now. It's time to roll up the sleeves, but until I get the time, all I can do is roll up my pants and wade through. Can't wait till the weather warms up, as I've been itching to try out the front porch.

    ReplyDelete